Approach Anxiety is a Bitch

Leave a Comment


"Why are you tired?"

I'm tired from my mind.
It's running, 
running to the moon and back,
and I can't stop it.
It worries about everything and it won't stop,
but sometimes when it has to run
it stops.
My mind sometimes stops and I can't say a word.
It stops when the fear is the greatest
and I can't move it,
the fear and worry is overwhelming.

"Why are you scared?"

I'm scared of not being good enough,
of not being able to do what I want,
of not being recognized as me.
I'm scared of wishing too much from my life and getting nothing.
I always was scared.
I'm scared of showing me,
I'm scared of letting people in in my mind,
so I don't speak,
I don't say much,
in fact I say almost nothing.
Because I am scared,
scared from people I don't know,
scared from their glanced
and from their whispers.
And then I just want to hide,
hide from people,
hide from myself,
become invisible,
oh, how I sometimes wish to be invisible,
so they could not look at me.

But I love people,
I would like to be me,
but my mind is stopping me,
stopping me from being me.
And I don't know how to free me,
free me from my mind,
so I'm alone and scared,
wishing to be normal, 
wishing to me be,
wishing to be with people,
but I can't.


  • Facebook Comment
  • Disqus Comment
comments powered by Disqus

Advertisement

Ads